|Let's Talk About Sex|
|Season 3, Episode 4|
|Air date||April 30, 2013|
|Written by||Christy Stratton|
|Directed by||Hal Olofsson|
| ← previous|
A Little Less Conversation
| next →|
When Jenna's dad learns that she's on the pill he reacts badly and calls Matty's parents. Meanwhile Sadie must deal with how an injured Lissa affects the cheer squad.
Jenna's dad finds out that she and Matty are sexually active and proceeds to tell Matty's parents. The McKibbens come over for dinner, which doesn't end well, as the women get into an argument over their different parenting styles. Meanwhile, Tamara and Jake are contemplating sex for the first time.
Cast and Characters
- Ashley Rickards as Jenna Hamilton
- Beau Mirchoff as Matty McKibben
- Nikki DeLoach as Lacey Hamilton
- Jillian Rose Reed as Tamara Kaplan
- Brett Davern as Jake Rosati
- Molly Tarlov as Sadie Saxton
- Desi Lydic as Valerie Marks
- Greer Grammer as Lissa Miller
- Jessica Lu as Ming Huang
- Mike Faiola as Kevin Hamilton
- Wesam Keesh as Kyle
- Nolan Gerard Funk as Collin Jennings
- Anthony Michael Hall as Mr Hart
- Saskwatch - "Your Love"
(scene: Jenna is in the kitchen as she thinks about her secrets)
- Shadows On Stars - "Sweatpant Bandits"
(scene: Sadie barks orders at the other cheerleaders, who are gossiping about her)
- The Moor - "Mean Mean Mean"
(scene: Jenna’s Dad talks to her about STDs)
- Shadows On Stars - "Now You’re Mine"
(scene: Tamara finds out she’s on the cheerleading team, calls Jake to tell him she’s ready)
- Wildlife - "Two Hearts Race"
(scene: Jake takes Tamara to his “Love Van”)
- Madi Diaz - "Heavy Heart"
(scene: Tamara and Jake discuss their relationship and planning their “first time”)
- Donora - "Hold My Hand"
(scene: Jake and Tamara are in bed, Jake tells Tamara he loves her)
- Wild Nothing - Nocturne
(scene: Jenna and Tamara talk on the phone, Jenna blogs, then starts her paper)