|Season 3, Episode 2|
|Air date||April 16, 2013|
|Written by||Lauren Iungerich|
|Directed by||Lauren Iungerich|
| ← previous|
| next →|
A Little Less Conversation
While everyone is dealing with the death of a classmate, Jenna is also dealing with the after-effects of her recent pregnancy scare.
The school mourns Ricky's death in numerous ways and everyone expresses their feelings at Ricky's vigil/kegger party. Matty confesses his feelings for Jenna in the most permanent way and Jenna tells Jake about her pregnancy scare instead of Matty, and when he finds out from Jake rather than her, he gets upset.
Cast and Characters
- Ashley Rickards as Jenna Hamilton
- Beau Mirchoff as Matty McKibben
- Nikki DeLoach as Lacey Hamilton
- Jillian Rose Reed as Tamara Kaplan
- Brett Davern as Jake Rosati
- Molly Tarlov as Sadie Saxton
- Desi Lydic as Valerie Marks
- Greer Grammer as Lissa Miller
- Jessica Lu as Ming Huang
- Imperial Mammoth - "To All The Girls I’ve Loved Before"
(scene: Girls break down at Ricky’s Shiva)
- Lanu (Featuring Megan Washington) - "Beautiful Trash"
(scene: Jenna walks in front of Ricky’s locker and Val confronts students with a bullhorn)
- Donora - "And Then The Girls"
(scene: Matty tries to hook up with Jenna)
- Sophie Koh - "Lo-Fi"
(scene: Jenna consoles Tamara, then goes to Val’s office)
- Psychic Twin - "As The Heart Unwinds"
(scene: Jenna confronts Matty about his insatiable sexual appetite)
- The Casket Girls - "Heartless"
(scene: Matty and Jenna talk at Ricky’s vigil)
- Drexler - "Find My Way"
(scene: Tamara confesses at Ricky’s vigil)
- Skiggy Rapz - "Put It On"
(scene: A bacchanal erupts at Ricky’s vigil)
- Tegan and Sara - "Goodbye, Goodbye"
(scene: Matty confronts Jenna about the pregnancy scare)