|What Comes First: Sex Or Love?|
|Season 2, Episode 6|
|Air date||August 2, 2012|
|Written by||Lauren Iungerich|
|Directed by||Ryan Shiraki|
| ← previous|
My Love Is A Black Heart
| next →|
Another One Bites The Dust
What Comes First: Sex or Love? is the sixth episode of the second season and it was broadcast on August 2, 2012.
Jenna deals with Jake telling her he loves her and her response, being 'awesome'. While talking with Tamara, the two realize that Jenna only knew that she loved Matty after having sex with him,so she comes to the conclusion that she and Jake has to have sex. After announcing over the speakers that she thinks that they should have sex, Jake is on board. So, what comes first: Sex or Love?
Cast and Characters
- Ashley Rickards as Jenna Hamilton
- Beau Mirchoff as Matty McKibben
- Nikki DeLoach as Lacey Hamilton
- Jillian Rose Reed as Tamara Kaplan
- Brett Davern as Jake Rosati
- Molly Tarlov as Sadie Saxton
- Desi Lydic as Valerie Marks
- We The Committee - "This Won't End Quietly"
(scene: Jenna blogs about Jake saying "I love you" and why she didn't say it back)
- Masha Qrella - "Hawaii"
(scene: Aunt Ally tells Jenna and Lacey about her engagement)
- Chalk and Numbers - "I Hope You DO"
(scene: Sadie and Ricky make out in the Sanctuary)
- Jesse Baylin - "There Goes My Heart"
(scene: Jenna talks to Matty in the hallway about Jenna wanting to have sex with Jake)
- The Hugs - "In Love"
(scene: Sadie and Ricky make out in his car; Jenna and Jake find Lacey, Ally, and Valerie at home)
- Alice Russell - "All Gold"
(scene: Sadie shows up at Jenna's house, Ally is marrying her uncle)
- Brock Tyler - "On Saturday, Maybe"
(scene: Jenna talks to the ladies about "first times")
- Oy Vey - "When I was Young"
(scene: Sadie calls Ricky to see if he meant what he said to her)
- The Lower 48 - "Into The Woods"
(scene: Jenna blogs and talks to her mom about sex)
- Evan P Donohue - "Will It Ever Change"
(scene: Jake and Jenna sit in the front of Jake's van)
- Best Coast - "No One Like You"
(scene: Jenna and Jake talk about their first time outside of and in the back of Jake's van)